- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
Thank you volunteer workersSeptember 30, 2013 in News
A big thank you to the two volunteer groups working with the Goldfields Track committee to deliver important maintenance tasks to the keep the Goldfields Track as good as it can be.
Crews from the Castlemaine Rocky Riders, and the Great Dividing Trail Association have been working under the direction of Parks Victoria to deliver tasks such as marker post installation and track clearing. With 210km to maintain there is always work to be done and it would not be possible without the assistance of these groups, so from all of the Goldfields Track Committee, a big THANK YOU.
You can read about recent works in this article in the Castlemaine Mail.