- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancementsJanuary 10, 2022 in News
The Goldfields Track Visitor Ready Interpretation and Enhancement Project
A Victorian State Government Grant is helping make engaging and inclusive visitor interpretation a reality on the Goldfields Track. The $1.9M grant will provide a range of visitor supports, interpretation and cultural storytelling assets. There are so many amazing stories along the full length of the track, across the indigenous culture, heritage and history, community, and country.
The project will work closely with traditional owners and across the local community, businesses, track users and other interest groups and stakeholders. You’ll be able to provide your suggestions for stories to help us develop a interpretation that ensures track visitors have a deeper understanding and appreciation and enhanced enjoyment of this amazing part of Victoria.
The track has the potential to be a landmark asset in terms of visitor experience, interpretation and indigenous story telling. This is just the first stage in helping realise the track’s full potential.
The project will be completed by May 2023.