- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
Brand New Walking GuideJune 1, 2012 in News
Friday 1 June 2012 sees the launch of a brand new Goldfields Track Walking Guide.
The 160 page guide consists of 33 full colour, large scale, contour maps of all sections of the track along with detailed track notes and beautiful photographs. The Guide is supplemented with essays from local experts on a range of topics from geology, flora and faunas to the rich cultural heritage of the region.
This excellent publication is must have for all track users and definitely bushwalkers.
It is available on-line from the Great Dividing Trail Association and within the next week or so from local Visitor Information Centres and the Victorian Government Bookshop in Melbourne’s CBD.