- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…June 19, 2014 in News
You’ve got another month to train and sign up for the Ultra Life runs on the Goldfields Track.
The first run is now in July, then August and finishing in October.
So pull on those running shoes and get that last bit of training in, ready to hit the Leanganook Track in mid July, Dry Diggings Track in late August, and Wallaby Track in mid October.
As before, Shane will be on the track with you, delicious food and support along the way, and a warm, comfy bed each night. Book your spot now. ultralife.com.au
No, this shot is not taken on the Goldfields Track, but hey, doesn’t Shane look happy – you too could feel this good!