- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the waySeptember 23, 2015 in News
Since 1888 travellers have been journeying from Bendigo to Heathcote – originally by rail, and now you can by foot or bike, follow the pathway of those historic train travellers.
The 49km mostly-level walking and cycling trail is one of Victoria’s great family-friendly journeys, passing through some spectacular natural bushland, past waterways and recreation reserves. You’ll find perfect spot for picnics, wildflower or platypus spotting.
From the Goldfields Track start/end at the Bendigo Railway Station, make your way 3km north to Lake Weeroona the start/end of the O’Keefe Rail Trail at the Bendigo Creek Trail intersection.