- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- Awareness Walk, in a tutu
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
He’s doing it againMay 12, 2014 in News
He’s doing it again, and this time he wants you to come along too!
In 2013 ultra-trail runner Shane Hutton completed an ultra-run on the Goldfields Track, covering almost the full 210kms in 2 days! He had such a great time he wants to show others how much fun trail running can be. But don’t worry, you can take a bit more time.
He’s broken the runs into the three sections of the Goldfields Track, and in an attempt to cater for trail runners with no annual leave, Shane will deliver the experience over 3 awesome weekends! With only around 30km covered each day, it’s an achievable goal for many trail runners.
Accommodation, meals, support car, and of course Shane running alongside you – it will be an amazing experience.
20-22 June is the weekend to take on the Leanganook Track,
11-13 July is Dry Diggings, and
29-31 is the Wallaby Track.
Don’t miss this amazing experience, book your spot now at ultralife.com.au