- Goldfields Track takes to the skies.
- State Government Grant to deliver visitor interpretation and enhancements
- Everyone loves a good story
- O’Keefe Rail Trail, goes all the way
- Coliban Water System renewal works
- Labour to support Harcourt Mountain Bike Park
- Bugg and friends take on the full Goldfields Track
- Awareness Walk, day 1
- One down, two to go
- He’s still doing it, and now you’ve got more time…
- He’s doing it again
- Funding for Harcourt Mountain Bike Park plan
- Watch and get ready to ride…
- Thank you volunteer workers
- Anyone getting enough sleep
- Bendigo 2 Ballarat in a tutu
- A great training track
- One of 52 Extraordinary Journey
- Brand New Walking Guide
- We’re now on the list
- Read about George’s adventure
- A golden find
Awareness Walk, in a tutuSeptember 26, 2014 in News
She’s doing it again, Ballarat to Bendigo in a tutu along the beautiful Goldfields Track, raising money and awareness for suicide prevention. In 2013 Jeanette walked 210km to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimers.
Join Jeanette on her walk this year and support this worthwhile adventure, you can also donate to Lifeline or R U Ok at the same time.
The walk will start at Mt Buninyong on Saturday 27th @ 9.00am. Tutu wearers and/or folk who are just keen to help raise awareness and funds for suicide are welcome to join in for all or part of the walk along the Goldfields Track.
Day 1 Jeanette will cover approx 20kms on the walk to the Ballarat Railway Station. Day 2, Sunday, will start at 9.00am on Sunday at the station and head to the Slaty Creek camp ground, approximately 17km along the track.
If you see a tutu on the track, say hello and help support this worthy cause. You can make a donation via Jeanette’s mycause page. www.mycause.com.au/page/82415/inmemoryandcelebrationofadzor